Human error can be costly. Fight it with RPA.
Bots don’t get distracted by other tasks, can manage complex processes millions of times without getting burnt out and generally don’t struggle with the same issues that cause human error.
Human beings make errors for numerous reasons:
- Processes involve dozens of steps and are naturally prone to typos or miscalculation.
- Idiosyncracies create inconsistencies within teams
- Tedious tasks lead to burnout, exacerbating the rate of human error.
- High turnover results in process knowledge leakage and training challenges, each negatively impacting the error rate.
Bots are great at reducing human error because:
- Bots don't care how many steps a process involves or how complex the business rules are.
- Bots perform their tasks with 100% consistency.
- Bots don't get tired - it will perform the first task with the same level of diligence as the millionth.
- Bots can clone themselves to scale with the workload instantaneously, with no turnover or associated recruiting and training costs.
If you struggle with human error in your processes, maybe our bots can help.