A fresh new website for DataKind, an international data science non-profit.
Web Development, CMS Integration
DataKind, a prominent data science non-profit based in NYC, wanted help refurbishing their website. In addition to fresh styles and a new layout, they needed a CMS system to easily add and modify content going forward.
Armed with clear designs and functionality specs, we built the full website from scratch using the following technologies:
- Foundation for our front-end framework
- Django for our backend
- Mezzanine for CMS
- Heroku for deployment
- AWS for static assets
- Python scripts to port over all the blog posts and other data
We are honored to have helped create a modern website for a non-profit that recruits data science volunteers to do good. In the process, we demonstrated our ability to:
- implement designs with precision
- create a highly customizable website, with an intuitive CMS interface
- provide software services across the stack
- handle deployment and perform systems maintenance
Do you need a website built too? Hire us.
It was a pleasure working with Simple Fractal, they are thoughtful, thorough, responsive and creative. Simple Fractal is one of the best teams of developers I've had the opportunity to work with.